September 24, 2007
(1) IQinVision shipping IQeye Sentinel Series: The industryâ€™s first fully integrated, all-weather megapixel Power Over Ethernet camera system. The Sentinel Seriestm features an attractive and robust, yet discreet, tamper-resistant enclosure that comes fully integrated with a high resolution camera and lens system. Sentinel is also the first megapixel network camera that can be mounted to walls, ceilings, or parapets without the need for special mounting hardware and was designed to be extremely easy to install.
(2) Company continues strong growth and technology leadership while strengthening management team. Mark Nazarenus joins as VP of Sales, he is a security industry veteran with wide experience, most recently serving as VP Sales and Marketing for Integral Technologies. Paul Bodell, formerly VP Sales and Marketing, assumes the Chief Marketing Officer title, where he will manage the rapidly expanding marketing team, as well as Tech Services Group, Strategic Business Development, and OEM initiatives.
(3) IQinVision receives ST&Dâ€™s top Innovation Award for Loyola project: Project recognized for superior innovation, collaboration, and project scope. "Loyola was looking for a reliable network camera that could deliver exceptional pictures in challenging light conditions, and after an extensive selection process, they choose IQeye," said Pete DeAngelis, IQinVision president and CEO. "Since 1998, we have focused on perfecting the IQeye's image quality and network stability, so we are honored to share this award with Loyola.â€ť
(4) IQinVision approved for participation in the Cisco Technology Development Program. The Cisco Technology Development Program is tailored for partners who are developing complementary network-enabling technologies to deliver interoperable products. IQinVision was chosen for its IQeye line of WDR and multi-megapixel network cameras that offer best-in-class network stability, image quality, and low light performance. â€śWe are pleased to be a charter member of this programâ€ť says Pete DeAngelis, President and CEO of IQinVision. â€śCisco is driving the convergence of networking and security, and we are participating right alongside their efforts.â€ť
(5) Choctaw Nation relies on IQinVision for casino surveillance: Growing gaming business using hundreds of IQeyes for superior image quality. The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma has deployed over 300 IQeye cameras for surveillance of gaming tables and public areas. â€śWe were looking for cameras that would fit our current surveillance system, future planned systems, and meet the needs of the Gaming Commission,â€ť said Dan Breshears, executive director of the public safety divisionâ€¦â€ťweâ€™re pleased with the image quality and stability we get with the IQeyes.â€ť
(6) DHL Sweden employs IQinVision and Mirasys to ensure highest level of security: Every detail in processing 1.5 billion annual shipments monitored by video. To optimize the video surveillance system, IQeye megapixel cameras were selected after testing several different IP camera models. DHL knows that one IQeye with multi-megapixel resolution uses less bandwidth than multiple traditional cameras would use to achieve the same coverage at the same resolution, and the cameraâ€™s PoE functionality also saves installation costs and effort.
Copyright © 2005-2013 IQinVision | All Rights Reserved